Andersen® 100 Series Windows
Whether you’re replacing, remodeling or building, Andersen 100 Series windows and patio doors are a smart step up from vinyl. They provide uncommon value, combining time-tested performance with long-lasting beauty. The 100 Series products are made with the revolutionary Fibrex® composite material, which comes in deep, rich colors that can dramatically enhance any project. In addition, Fibrex material is environmentally responsible and energy efficient, making 100 Series products a winning choice for anyone considering vinyl windows and doors.
All 100 Series windows and patio doors feature the performance, durability and ease of use you’ve come to expect from Andersen. They not only provide energy efficiency, beauty and reliability today, but they’ll also continue to add value to your projects tomorrow and for years to come.
With Fibrex composite material, you get the best of both worlds: a top-performing product that is environmentally responsible. Developed by Andersen, Fibrex material is a revolutionary structural composite material that blends the very best attributes of vinyl and wood. Fibrex material saves on natural resources because it is composed of 40% wood fiber by weight reclaimed from the manufacture of Andersen wood windows. Special polymer formulations surround and fi ll each wood fiber, enabling top performance. The result is a material that provides uncommon value and enhances the quality of any project. In use for nearly two decades in Andersen products, Fibrex material has proven its strength and durability in all types of climates
Features and Benefits
- DURABILITY – Fibrex material is twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight. And 100 Series products come with durable, low-maintenance finishes that won’t fade, flake, blister or peel.
- ENVIRONMENTALLY SMART – Our Fibrex composite material is composed of 40% reclaimed wood fiber by weight, most of which is created during the manufacture of Andersen wood windows.
- DEEP, RICH COLORS – Our 100 Series windows come in beautiful colors that can set a project apart.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT IN EVERY CLIMATE – Energy-efficient 100 Series products are available with options that make them ENERGY STAR® certified throughout the U.S., so they can help lower heating and cooling bills. What’s more, the Fibrex material used for 100 Series frames and sash blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum.
- GLASS OPTIONS THAT MAXIMIZE PERFORMANCE – Andersen 100 Series windows and patio doors feature glass options designed to suit every climate, project and customer. Choose from several high-performance glass options that help reduce energy bills, including patterned glass that adds beauty and privacy.
Via @ Andersenwindows.com
- Gliding Windows
- Single-Hung Windows
- Picture, Transom & Specialty Windows
- Awning & Casement Windows
- Gliding Patio Doors
- Patio Door Sidelights & Transoms
- SmartSun with HeatLock™ Coating
- Low-E with HeatLock™ Coating
- Clear Dual-Pane