Double Hung Windows
Double Hung windows by Smart Windows Colorado feature a beveled frame design for a classic and elegant look.
What is a Double Hung Window?
Double hung windows are similar to single hung windows, but have two operable sashes rather than one. They are designed so that the top and bottom sash tilt-in for easy cleaning from the inside of the home. Double Hug windows not only look great, they also provide excellent ventilation.
Benefits of Double Hung Windows:
- Full-fusion welding points at the corners provide the best level of strength, weather tightness and appearance for both the interior and exterior of your house
- An innovative multi-hollow construction traps air and provides excellent insulation and sound muting
- Advanced weather-stripping offers a strong level of protection against air and water leakage, as well as resistance to mold and mildew damage
- The window’s special design results in more glass area for a larger, brighter view without forgoing strength or functionality
- Customized glass packages give you the opportunity to design a window system to fit your home’s unique style
- Custom manufactured to ensure the windows are a perfect fit for your home
360 Degree View
Click on the video for a 360 degree view of a double hung window by Smart Windows Colorado